SIMetrix/SIMPLIS has a powerful built-in measurement system which allows users to make measurements on simulation waveforms. As powerful as this system is, it is infrequently used. In this one hour webinar you will learn how to make measurements, and most importantly, add your own custom measurements to the program.
- Built-in measurements overview
- Making measurements interactively on waveforms
- Applying measurements to fixed probes
- Customizing measurements
- Where are custom measurements stored?
- Limitations of the measurement system
- User Defined Functions
- Source files for built-in user defined functions
- Writing your own user defined functions